In outfit

My quarantine








Ieri ho scattato queste foto perchè ho ricevuto un nuovo pacco da Femmeluxe! Sapete quanto ami questo brand e vi consiglio di visitare il sito. La mia quarantena è caratterizzata dall'allenamento, lezioni universitarie online e la mia passione per la fotografia. 

Yesterday I took these photos because I received a new package from Femmeluxe! You know how much I love this brand and I recommend you visit the site. My quarantine is characterized by training, online university lessons and my passion for photography.

I WAS WEARING:
Outfit 1
Top - Femmeluxe
Pants - Femmeluxe
Shoes - Adidas
Jacket - Femmeluxe
Pouch - Femmeluxe
Outfit 2
Dress- Femmeluxe
Hat - Zaful
Shoes - No brand
Bag - Dresslily
Outfit 3
Dress - Femmeluxe
Shoes - No brand
Back - Amiclubwear

Related Articles

1 commenti:

Modulo di contatto

Nome

Email *

Messaggio *