In outfit

Back to school


Da pochi giorni è iniziata l'università e ho pensato di mostrarvi un outfit perfetto per le teenager e per le universitarie! Ho indossato un pantalone rosso, una t-shirt bianca, un paio di sneakers e uno zaino in pelle. Ho indossato anche gli accessori per completare l'outfit! Cosa ne pensate?

A few days ago the university started and I thought I would show you a perfect outfit for teenagers and university students! I wore a red trousers, a white t-shirt, a pair of sneakers and a leather backpack. I also wore the accessories to complete the outfit! What do you think?

I WAS WEARING:
Pants - No brand
T-shirt - Zara
Backpack - No brand
Glasses - No brand
Shoes - Adidas Superstar
Necklace - Bershka
Bracelet - Dresslily

Related Articles

1 commenti:

Modulo di contatto

Nome

Email *

Messaggio *