In outfit

A day


Ciao ragazze! Come avete trascorso San Valentino? Io l'ho trascorso con il mio fidanzato, abbiamo fatto un giro e ho preparato dei cioccolatini. Oggi ho deciso di indossare un maglione nero, jeans a vita alta, cintura nera, stivali neri, giacca montone nero e borsa a tracolla.

Hi girls! How did you spend Valentine's day? I spent it with my boyfriend, we walked around and I made some chocolates. Today I decided to wear a black sweater, high-waisted jeans, black belt, black boots, black sheepskin jacket and shoulder bag.

I WAS WEARING:
Jeans - Pimkie
Sweater - Candida
Boots - No brand
Jacket - Zaful
Belt - Alcott
Bag - Zaful

Related Articles

1 commenti:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.Stivali montone

    RispondiElimina

Modulo di contatto

Nome

Email *

Messaggio *