In outfit

Happy moments




Buonasera! Come state? Come sta andando questa quarantena? Io sto seguendo le lezioni online e mi dedico alle mie passioni. Dalla prossima settimana inizierò ad allenarmi! Nel frattempo vi lascio alle foto che ho scattato oggi!

Good evening! How are you? How is this quarantine doing? I'm following the online classes and I'm dedicating myself to my passions. From next week I will start training! In the meantime, I leave you with the photos I took today!

I WAS WEARING:
Outfit 1
Top - Femmeluxe
Pants - Femmeluxe
Shoes - No brand
Bag - Amiclubwear
Outfit 2
Shirt - Femmeluxe
Skirt - No brand
Bag - Dresslily
Boots - No brand
Outfit 3
Top - Femmeluxe
Skirt - Zaful
Boots - No brand
Bag - Gio&Gio
Necklace - Zaful
Outfit 4
Dress - Femmeluxe
Sandals - No brand
Bag - Zaful
Necklace - Bershka

Related Articles

1 commenti:

Modulo di contatto

Nome

Email *

Messaggio *